We would like to introduce you to our child, wheelchair & pet friendly 4 Star, AA Superior Self-Catering Accommodation. Luxurious yet married with “home from home” comforts, magnificent views overlooking the Swartberg Mountains yet within safe & easy walking distance into the village of Prince Albert only 350m away in the Karoo, Western Cape of South Africa & only 2 hours from the Garden Route.
If you are dreaming of wide open vistas, spectacular views, peace, tranquility, sun rises, sun sets & clear starry nights, birding, nature, cycling, hiking or biking we would love to share our special 4 Karoo View Cottages & 3 Bedroom Guest House with you.
Our complimentary Home Comforts include the following for our guest’s convenience:
- Welcome sherry & gift pack including interesting information of what there is to see & do in the area
Health breakfast supplies; 2 cereals, home baked Muesli & Rusks, fresh farm milk, assortment of tea & coffee including coffee grounds for plungers & mocha pots – all replenished daily
- Kitchens stocked with; salt, pepper, toothpicks, biodegradable detergent, spray n cook, serviettes & paper towels, dishwashing swabs & towels, emergency lamps
- Bathroom amenities including Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand Wash, Body Lotion, Soap, Mosquito repellent & Lotions as well as special Bathroom Emergency Pack, Hair dryer, Coat hangers
- Daily servicing & replenishing of the above at no additional cost
- Free self-service laundry including biodegradable detergent & car, cycle or bike washing or alternatively 1 of our friendly staff will gladly do at a nominal cost
- Indoor fireplaces of cottages & House are stocked with firewood & blitz – during the winter months
- Outdoor braai areas stocked with firewood & blitz – all replenished daily
- Unlimited WiFi at no cost. Excellent Cell phone reception
- DSTV Hospitality package including all Sports Channels
- Air-conditioners with heating & cooling in all 4 cottages, 3 bedrooms of House including kitchen
- Wall Heaters in all 4 cottage bathrooms
- Complimentary herbs & vegetables from our organic tunnel, season dependent, please check first
- We will gladly do grocery or refreshment shopping for ease of convenience upon arrival
- Guests are welcome to use our 2 Mountain Bikes at no additional cost
We look forward to welcoming you our True Karoo Destination – Karoo View “the name says it all.
Tel: +27 (0)23 541 1929 or +27 (0) 082 882 5342